Thursday 20 December 2012

Who wants to be CEO of Google, Microsoft ?

At least not me. The way I see it, I am the CEO of my own little enterprise. It has got me and my lovely little workers. And the workers are.. you guessed it..the money. There is nobody else. They are quite special workers and very unlike the workers in our world. They work for me but they do not ask for any pay. They can work 24x7 all throughout the year but never demand a holiday let alone weekend breaks. There are no employee unrest,  no labour unions. Nothing whatsoever ! . I bet CEOs of all the corporations like Google, Microsoft, Oracle etc. love to have workers like these.
But I do have some responsibilities. First to see that they are always working. Second to ensure that there are minimum attrition (read spending). At present my work force consist of temporary workers (the money I am going to spend) and permanent workers (the money I will keep investing). My permanent workforce has increased to 554. But I am always at look out to employ more (by saving) and increase it consistently (by investing it wisely).
Man I love being the CEO.

Total Earned : Rs. 554

No comments:

Post a Comment