Monday 3 December 2012

Why this blog and why you should read it ?


My wife calls me "penny wise and pond foolish".  But in literal terms only. She alleges that I while I would go to great length to save pennies but will not think twice about spending pound or for that matter large amounts of pounds. I do accept the charge. But this time I am going to share this all with you. And later (say in few years) you can decide whether indeed I am "penny wise and pond foolish".  

But more than, I want to share a very important secret to make money. And it is not earning more money by working even harder. It is by making your each penny, cent, and paisa whatever, do all the work for you. All your money should do some work. They should not be idle in any bank or locker and doing nothing. So I am going chronicle as to how much I made by making my money work. Since I am based in India most of the posts will make sense in Indian context only, but the principal remains the universal.

Credit for this inspiration goes to  Robert Kiyosaki  for writing "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and to my dear wife and father for recommending this book. I highly recommend this book if you want to take control of your finances and make more money in the process.

I am going to keep a running total of all the pennies I earned by virtue of making other pennies work. Your comments are always welcome.

Total of pennies earned : 0.00  

No comments:

Post a Comment