Monday 17 December 2012

Vodafone : Happy to help ? Oh yes !



Here in India Vodafone's slogan is "Happy to help". Infact both Vodafone and PayBack helped me to be happier. I needed to recharge my mobile. Now Vodafone.in allows to pay  in Payback points. I just happened to have some Payback points enough to pay for the recharge. (I had Payback points by virtue having of account in one bank which gives rewards in payback points)  That saved me Rs 350. Rs. 350 saved mean Rs 350 earned.  You may think that was neat. But here comes the clever part. I am not going to spend Rs 350 but will park it my savings bank and create a Fixed Deposit to earn some interest on it. So not only I earned Rs 350 by virtue of having a Payback account, I am also going to earn more in by making it earn more.

So what I did here
-  I had enrolled for reward scheme (which was free of charge). I always look for these
-  Once I saved money, I did not spend it. I re-invested it back to earn or work even more for me. Saving is key to make your money work.  When I save, I have got more workers (read money) to work for me.  More worker..more earning..simple ..isn’t it.

So Total Earned : Rs : 357.00

No comments:

Post a Comment