Tuesday 18 December 2012

RBS bank fixed deposits : Makes my money work

I have mentioned before that my money has been working steadily while I blog :-). And indeed it has. One of  the fixed deposit has matured and that yielded additional Rs 197. So what I will do with Rs 197. I see it as an increase in my workforce. More the workforce more money for me. So I am not going to spend it but instead re-invest it back in another short term deposit in RBS bank.
So what I did here
- I had put my spare money to work by making a short term fixed deposit.
- Instead of earning a paltry 4% interest I earned 5.85%.
- Fortunately I still do not need money right now, so I have created another short term fixed deposit. But neat thing I did was to increase the principal by adding the interest I earned. More the principal..more the interest.
- I, at no time left my money to idle. Instead I made it work harder.

Total Rs. earned : Rs. 554

No comments:

Post a Comment