Tuesday 11 December 2012

Source of my money


I need money to generate money. (I always remember that money is my worker and not me). But from where my money come from. I wish I had an inheritance to start off. But like most of us that is not the case. So I had to start from scratch.  My money comes from my day job and that too by doing it well. Yes “by doing well” in the day job is one of the key to have regular supply of money. When I do my day job well , I get better increments and bonuses than my peers. So instead of 10% increments that everybody gets I get 14%. So next year my absolute increment is even more because I have higher base salary than everybody.  Over the years it translates to a better pay package. And that in turn means better savings. Better saving means that more workers (money) for me to work for me.
How to save better and how to be best in your day job will be topic for another post.
A quick check on my workers reveals that they have been steadily working away and will give returns any time in few days.

So …

Total Rs. Earned : 7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment