Friday 7 December 2012

Do not let money idle


To make money work for you, you need to have right information at right time and tools to act on that information.  For a safe player like me, most of the time my money stays in bank account. So I have internet access for all my bank accounts and have subscribed to SMS alerts or e-mail alerts. That way I know what is happening in my accounts. Whenever a Fixed deposit has matured or some dividend has been deposited to my account, I immediately get a SMS or an e-mail and I act quickly to not let the money idle. If I cannot find any good way to invest it somewhere, I at least make a short term fixed deposit to give a better interest rate than usually paltry savings bank interest.  This way I ensure that my money is always working for me. 
I haven't earned anything in last few days, so

Total Rs. earned : 7.00



No comments:

Post a Comment