Monday 7 January 2013

I do not work harder, I make money work harder


I was cribbing in my last blogpost if I could have financed my vacation from earning made by  my money instead of my salary. Why ? Does not it amount to same thing ? After all the money is going from total pool of money I have. Well it is not the case. When I spend money from my salary, I have got less money left which can work for me. But when I spend the money earned by my money (and not by me), I still have got my money with me which I have earned and I can use it further make more money for me. So my objective always is to make more money from money and use that money to spend on expenditures such vacation. The bottomline in all this is that I make my money work (and I do not work any harder to make more money). And the money earned from making my money work is spent.
Ofocurse it might take me a long time before my money has worked to generate enough money to finance my vacation. But I am sure that day will come.

Total Earned : Rs 554.00

No comments:

Post a Comment